Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Love

Listening to Crazy Love by Francis Chan at the moment. I have grown to appreciate his leadership and insights this past year.  






I love the follow up and how he is harnessing the conversations stirred from it.  


Personally during these last two months, I'm learning more and more the importance of follow-up and follow through. Far too much have I been involved in planning and leading the team to the event/message/moment while neglecting the moments after.  


It's the follow up that solidifies the hard work. This is discipleship. This is mentoring others into leaders. This is empowering others.  


And this is where we need "finishers" in our lives. I certainly need them. How about you? How do you make sure that you make your efforts count? Do you think follow up is a big need in your area of work or ministry?

No comments: